Are you ready to harness the power of the 5 elements to advance your teaching and your classroom management? This webinar is now available to you so you can explore this incredibly rich and engaging topic in a way that makes sense. It is designed to deepen your knowledge and understanding, no matter your level of experience with the elements. Learn how to skillfully teach children what they are made of and how to balance to feel and be their best self.
Included in your purchase is:
- Access to videos of 4 pre-recorded webinars conducted Jan-Feb 2018.
- Extra practices and ideas just for the teacher that aren’t part of the curriculum.
- A private FB group where you can ask questions, share experiences, gain inspiration and plan together.
- Email/phone support from Amy as needed while you teach the curriculum.
Now is the time to plan for SUMMER CAMP and Spring Semester Yoga Clubs & Classes! This curriculum has been kid tested and approved during summer camp for 5-9 year olds, Elementary school yoga club and High School P.E. The Elevations in each lesson include meaningful yoga based ART, GAMES, and GUIDED VISUALIZATIONS.
Click to preview the first few pages and read what’s included in each lesson!
Webinar Topic Outline
- Session 1 – Overview of the 5 Elements and The Element Space
- Session 2 – The Element Earth and The Element Water
- Session 3 – The Element Fire and The Element Air
- Session 4 – In Your Element
This colorful curriculum includes the Grounded Poses Resource with pose illustrations, instructions, modifications and enhancements. We strongly suggest you purchase Grounded in the 5 Elements Curriculum and Student Workbook for kids and teens as the resource.