Do you want to learn how to REALLY teach yoga to kids and teens?
Upholding the integrity of yoga while making it accessible, desirable and beneficial to children makes this training program radically distinct.
- Grounded Kids is organically homegrown out of our passion to elevate yoga for children.
- Founded and created by two seasoned classroom teachers with decades of yoga practice and teaching experience.
- We teach yoga in a way that is concrete, direct and physically precise yet fluid and spacious enough for the children to express themselves.
- Our program reflects multiple yoga lineages and diverse perspectives, including wisdom from our dedicated students of all ages.
- Our dynamic 4-step training model, 7-day immersion, and 10-day intensive all fulfill the required 95 hours of study for RCYT designation with Yoga Alliance.
- Our yoga school offers a step by step approach in your education toward certification or CEUs for licensure renewal.
- We offer Customized Trainings for groups such as Behavioral Health Clinics, Therapists, K-12 Schools & more.
- Amy, Sedef, and our cluster of dynamic teacher trainers will masterfully teach and support you on your 95-hour Grounded Kids Yoga Certification and Quest for Elevation.