Complete your training with others who have stepped up to earn the distinction of Certified Grounded Kids Yoga Teacher, ready and willing to positively impact the world.
This 22-hour training includes the following:
1. Gather to collaborate, complete and celebrate your Quest for Elevation
2. Introspection and conversations to inspire best practices when teaching yoga to children
3. Trauma Sensitive yoga training based on up to date research and expertise in the field
4. User friendly information about PTSD and neurological changes that occur from trauma, chronic pain and recurrent stress
5. Proper technique and reasons for manual adjustments
6. General anatomy and physiology as it applies to teaching this information to children and teens in yoga
7. Personalized Yoga – A toolkit for including this offering as a yoga teacher
8. Understand how to bring yoga into a school and its impact on students, teachers, administration and the community
9. How to teach a curriculum-based class in a physical education/health department as well as in a classroom with desks
10. Discuss teaching opportunities and common scenarios including potential behavioral challenges and strategies for dealing with them
11. Get down to business creating your vision and making plans to manifest your dreams. Some specifics include establishing a company, insurance, waivers, and promotional materials.
$549 early bird/$599
Upcoming Step 4 Trainings