Step 4 ONLINE: Celebrate Your Elevation
Date(s) - Apr 17 - Apr 19
9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Complete your training with others who have stepped up to earn the distinction of Certified Grounded Teacher, ready and willing to make a difference in the world.
This 22-hour training includes the following:
- Gather to collaborate and celebrate
- Introspection and conversations to inspire best practices when teaching yoga to children
- Trauma Sensitive yoga training for youth based on up to date research and experience in the field
- User friendly information about PTSD and Neurological changes that occur from trauma, chronic pain and recurrent stress
- Proper technique and reasons for manual adjustments
- General anatomy and physiology of ages three – teen
- Personalized Yoga for kids and teens
- Understand how to bring yoga into a school and it’s impact on students, teachers, administration and the community
- How to teach a curriculum-based class in a physical education/health department as well as in a classroom with desks
- Discuss teaching opportunities and common scenarios including potential behavioral challenges and strategies for dealing with them
- We will point you in the right direction so you can get down to business making your vision come true. Some specifics include establishing a company, insurance, waivers, and promotional materials.
Trainer: Amy Haysman
Friday & Saturday 9:30 – 6:30, Sunday 9:30 – 5:30
Included Grounded Materials:
- Training Manual
- INDIGO AND PURPLE Grounded In Color Materials
- Grounded In Color Curriculum
- Focus In Time Yoga Curriculum
Please read release form: Teacher Training Waiver.
Bookings are closed for this event.