Step 3: Refine Your Teaching – ZOOM
March 13th, 14th, & 20th
9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm EST each day
Working together to understand and identify the qualities and characteristics of the five universal elements within yourself and others gives you the advantage of knowing how to connect with and inspire children on a very deep level.
This 22-hour training includes the following:
- Experience the 84 Grounded poses through the lens of the elements
- Gather with others to effectively create and expand lesson plans
- Create themes that inspire and motivate
- Grounded’s essential alignment actions
- Effective sequencing and smooth transitioning
- Connections with stories, art, music and more
- Elements of a lesson plan in action – teach, reflect and refine
- How to work with the elements to inspire students’ personal experiences
- Fine tune observation skills, teach to what you see, and learn the art of effective verbal adjustments
- Family Yoga
- Polish your teaching practices to become an effective dynamic teacher
$599/$549 early bird ends February 25th
Trainers: Amy Haysman & Sedef Dion
Included Grounded Materials: Mailed to your home
- Training Manual
- Grounded in the 5 Elements Curriculum & Student Workbook
- Green & Blue Grounded In Color Materials
Please read release form: Teacher Training Waiver.
Bookings are closed for this event.