Step 2 ONLINE: Pre-Grounded, Special Needs & Teens
Date(s) - May 1 - May 3
9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Align your skills with your heart’s desire to teach real yoga in a fun and meaningful way to little ones, teenagers, and those with special needs.
This 22-hour training includes the following:
- The specifics and potential outcomes of teaching yoga to kids ages 3-6
- Lesson planning, storytelling, songs and games
- Mindfulness and Meditation practices for younger children
- Introduction to yoga for children with special needs
- Explore appropriate yoga lesson plans for children with Down Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD and other special needs
- How to implement teen centric themes and practices
- Create a big impact with mini yoga flows
- Practical teaching experience with these special populations
- An overview of Entrainment and Sound Therapy to compliment and enhance your work these populations
- Advice regarding the inception and logistics of teaching classes in preschools, special needs facilities, yoga studios and to teen athletes
- Child development as applied to the practice of yoga (physical, mental, emotional, social)
Trainers: Sedef Dion & Amy Haysman
Included Grounded Materials:
- Training Manual
- Specialized Curriculum for ages 3-6 and sensory integration
- Pre-grounded Mini flow poster
- Orange and Yellow Grounded In Color Curriculum
Please read release form: Teacher Training Waiver.
Bookings are closed for this event.