Step 2: Neurodiversity, Ages 3 to 6 & Teens – Atlanta, GA or Zoom
Choose to attend live online on ZOOM OR In Person at The House of Grounded in Alpharetta, GA
Friday evening 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am – 6:30 pm, Sunday 9:00 am – 6:30 pm
Align your skills with your heart’s desire to teach real yoga in a fun and meaningful way to little ones, teenagers, and those with neurodiversity.
This 22-hour training includes the following:
- The specifics and potential outcomes of teaching yoga to kids ages 3-6
- Lesson planning, storytelling, songs and games
- Mindfulness and Meditation practices for younger children
- Introduction to yoga for children with neurodiversity
- Explore appropriate yoga lesson plans for children with Down Syndrome, Autism, ADHD and other neuro diversities.
- How to implement teen centric themes and practices
- Create a big impact with mini yoga flows
- Practical teaching experience with these special populations
- An overview of Entrainment and Sound Therapy to complement and enhance your work these populations
- Advice regarding the inception and logistics of teaching classes in preschools, special needs facilities, yoga studios and to teen athletes
- Child development as applied to the practice of yoga (physical, mental, emotional, social)
Trainers:Sedef Dion & Amy Haysman
$599/$549 Early Bird ends September 30th
Included Grounded Materials:
Bookings are closed for this event.