Step 1: Get Grounded In Children’s Yoga (Zoom)
A VIRTUAL training live on ZOOM
OCTOBER 23-24 & 30: 9:30AM – 12:30PM & 1:30PM – 4:30PM
OCTOBER 31: 10:30AM – 12:30PM
Based on the principle that you must ground yourself before grounding others, this training is an invitation to create an authentic presence, complete engaging groundwork and receive a well-rounded introduction into all aspects of teaching yoga to kids and teens.
Upon completion, you are eligible for the Elevator Pass and entry to our private online group as well as a listing on our website as a Grounded Teacher with reference to your bio and teaching schedule.
You may take this training as a stand-alone course or as the first step toward certification.
This 22-hour training includes the following:
- Introduction to Grounded methodology
- Gain proficiency in our 84 Grounded series poses as well as modifications and enhancements
- Child development through the lens of the chakra system and how to impart this wisdom to kids and teens so it is useful in everyday life
- Specialized mini flows and mantras to balance each chakra
- How to teach alignment to children with skill, clarity and creativity
- Teaching mindfulness, meditation and mudras to ages six-teens
- Breathing techniques appropriate for kids and teens
- Partner and group yoga including games
- Guiding principles for conduct management based on each student’s constitution and prevailing elements
- Create a well-rounded yoga lesson plan that is engaging and meaningful to youth
- Group teach a Grounded yoga class
$599/$549 early bird ends October 9th
Trainer – Amy Haysman
Included Grounded Materials: Mailed to your home
- Training Manual
- RED Grounded in Color materials
- Set of 84 Pose Cards
- Poster of Poses
- Superhero Curriculum
- Grounded Pose Crackers
Please read release form: Teacher Training Waiver.
Bookings are closed for this event.