Chapter 2: Yoga By Letter Weekend Seminar
Widen your skills to deliver effective, engaging yoga lessons within the supportive structure of a 26 week (or day) framework! Reach students in a well rounded way that is authentic, fun, meaningful and connected through the lens of the letters.
This 13-hour training includes (but is not limited to) you learning how:
- To become more interesting and concise. Alliteration appeals both to the eye and to the ear.
- To deepen your sense of inner and outer literacy.
- Effective sequencing and smooth transitions for guiding students into their own experience.
- How to prompt students to practice yoga from the inside out and the outside in.
- How to create themes by letters that inspire the students’ personal experiences.
- To teach alignment and action in a fun, creative format
- How Yoga By Letter works inside you and in your classes.
Upon completion, you are eligible for teaching the curriculum in schools and communities.
You may take this training as a stand-alone course or as the 2nd chapter toward Yoga Curriculum Literacy.
Saturday Sep 7: 11:00am-5:30pm
Sunday Sept 8: 11:00am-5:30pm
Investment: $299/$279 early bird
Included Grounded Materials:
- Yoga By Letter Curriculum
- Yoga By Letter Poster Set
- Yoga By Letter Student Resource Manual
- Access to videos of many of the letters for further study
Bookings are closed for this event.