Certification Intensive – Atlanta, GA or Zoom (Weekdays)
Get Certified to Teach Kids Yoga in 10 Days
In Person OR Live on ZOOM
Monday – Friday* June 3rd – 7th and June 10th – 14th
10 am – 6 pm (Lunch break 1-2)
*Fridays we end at 1:00 pm
*Choose to meet either in person or in a private Zoom Room, for two to three hour chunks with breaks in between for independent reading and creating. Once you register, you will receive an hour by hour agenda schedule for each day. The training will be recorded only for those registered and links to the days recording will be provided that evening.
Here are some highlights!
- Grounded methodology rooted in the 7 chakras and the 5 elements
- 84 Grounded poses including modifications and enhancements
- Physical, mental, emotional, social development through the lens of the chakra system and how to impart this wisdom to kids and teens so it is useful in everyday life
- Lesson planning, theming, class structure, scope and sequencing that engages and inspires various populations
- Specialized mini flows and mantras to balance each chakra and practice creating ones with purpose
- How to teach 11 essential alignments to children with skill, clarity and creativity
- General anatomy and physiology
- Mindfulness, meditation, mudras and breathing techniques appropriate for ages 3 – teens
- Conduct management based on each student’s constitution and prevailing elements
- Common scenarios including potential behavioral challenges and strategies for dealing with them
- The what, why and how of yoga for children with Down Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD and other special needs
- Skills to assess and effectively respond to the individual child through group and personalized yoga classes
- Practical teaching experience with ages 3-teens and those with special needs – 2 classes completed within 3 months of graduation.
- Literature, art, storytelling, music and games as elevations
- Fine tune observation skills, teach to what you see, and learn effective manual and verbal adjustments
- Personalized feedback to polish your teaching practices to become an effective, dynamic teacher
- How to bring yoga into a school and it’s impact on students, teachers, administration and the community
- Curriculum-based yoga for P.E., Health, and in a classroom with desks
- Trauma Sensitive yoga training for youth
- User friendly info about PTSD and Neurological changes from trauma, chronic pain and recurrent stress
- Introspection and conversations to inspire best practices when teaching yoga to children
- Create your vision based action plan and receive tools to support your business.
For a more comprehensive list of what is included, please see the detailed course descriptions under step 1 – 4 trainings.