Certification Intensive 10 day training Steps 1-4 – Atlanta, GA
Get Certified to Teach Kids Yoga in 10 Days!
Monday – Friday June 3-7 and June 10-14
10 am – 6 pm
Here are some highlights!
- Grounded methodology rooted in the 7 chakras and the 5 elements
- 84 Grounded poses including modifications and enhancements
- Physical, mental, emotional, social development through the lens of the chakra system and how to impart this wisdom to kids and teens so it is useful in everyday life
- Lesson planning, theming, class structure, scope and sequencing that engages and inspires various populations
- Specialized mini flows and mantras to balance each chakra and practice creating ones with purpose
- How to teach 11 essential alignments to children with skill, clarity and creativity
- General anatomy and physiology
- Mindfulness, meditation, mudras and breathing techniques appropriate for ages 3 – teens
- Conduct management based on each student’s constitution and prevailing elements
- Common scenarios including potential behavioral challenges and strategies for dealing with them
- The what, why and how of yoga for children with Down Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD and other special needs
- Skills to assess and effectively respond to the individual child through group and personalized yoga classes
- Practical teaching experience with ages 3-teens and those with special needs
- Literature, art, storytelling, music and games as elevations
- Fine tune observation skills, teach to what you see, and learn effective manual and verbal adjustments
- Personalized feedback to polish your teaching practices to become an effective, dynamic teacher
- How to bring yoga into a school and it’s impact on students, teachers, administration and the community
- Curriculum-based yoga for P.E., Health, and in a classroom with desks
- Trauma Sensitive yoga training for youth
- User friendly info about PTSD and Neurological changes from trauma, chronic pain and recurrent stress
- Introspection and conversations to inspire best practices when teaching yoga to children
- Create your vision based action plan and receive tools to support your business.
For a more comprehensive list of what is included, please see the detailed course descriptions under step 1 – 4 trainings.
Register NOW and receive a free curriculum bundle worth over $200!
Payment Plan is 3 installments of $625 each. Once you make your first payment, we will contact you to arrange future payments.
Power Pack Feedback from last summer’s intensive:
“Loving, safe and secure learning environment with phenomenal instructors!”
“I felt included, heard and respected throughout. The attention spent on incorporating heart values was awesome.”
“Squeezing 4 actual kids classes into 2 weeks-wow!”
“The information about how to include all populations was useful and inspiring-and not only inclusive but finding ways to benefit and help all groups in a sensitive way that empowers and respects.”
“The lesson plans are really cool and I’m way excited about it.”
“Going through this process I have grown as an individual and as a teacher. The training has been filled with very relevant knowledge, and through group activities and discussions, I have become very connected with the other teachers. Thank you for providing a space that’s comfortable to express ideas, thoughts and emotions.”
“You guys have a positive environment to learn in.”
“You guys gave me some things I can use for a lifetime to keep myself grounded.”
“I think the real life experience teaching yoga allowed me to be confident teaching it now on my own at my school.”
“The intensive was very informative and very well planned. The information was presented in a non-threatening format that was relatable and easy to understand.”
“I learned so much about yoga, my body, children, and how to teach them. The flow of the training was good and the instructors are very knowledgable and informative. I enjoyed this experience. Thanks for this life gift.”
Trainers Amy Haysman & Sedef Dion
A payment plan spanning 3 months is available. Select option below and/or Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have.
Registering for this event indicates you have read and agree to the Grounded TT Release Form_Web v2.
Bookings are closed for this event.