If you are an RYT or a RCYT seeking top notch continuing education, you’ve come to the right place.
We welcome both adult yoga teachers interested in adding children’s yoga to their repertoire and those who already teach kids’ yoga ready to expand their knowledge with our our unique approach.
During this time of Covid-19, Yoga Alliance has approved all online courses to count as CONTACT hours.
Continuing Education Course Menu
All of our training steps count as 22 CEU hours as long as you are not already counting them as hours to earn your 95 hour RCYT.
- Step 1: Get Grounded In Children’s Yoga – 22 hours
- Step 2: Expand into Pre-Grounded, Special Needs & Teens – 22 hours
- Step 3: Refine Your Teaching Skills – 22 hours
- Step 4: Complete Your Quest For Elevation – 22 hours
We are in the process of expanding our online offerings for trainings and workshops. Please join our mailing list to stay up to date!
Read below for the requirements set forth by Yoga Alliance.
Every three years starting from your initial date of registration, each RYT and E-RYT must complete and log a minimum of:
- 45 hours teaching yoga, and
- 30 hours of yoga related training that is directly related to one of our Educational Categories, of which:
Teaching or training hours prior to registration do not count as Continuing Education. If you earn more than the required hours in a three-year period, the extra hours may not rollover into the next three-year period. Continuing Education hours should be spent learning something new, through research, study or experiential learning, rather than synthesizing or processing prior knowledge.